Start learning this material nowGet Started
Clinical Medicine (IHD--Part II)12 cards
Tagged as: medicine, nursing, medical, historyCopy deck
53. Aspirin and NTG
54. Hypoxic patients, palliative effect in patients who feel SOB even is O2 Saturation is norm
55. Given to patients if pain persists after NTG
56. A cath lab is not close, so that you can perform diagnostic cardiac catheterization and reperfusion for the patient.
59. When it is given within 6 hours of onset of symptoms
60. You have a patient that is suffering from an acute MI, you are 30 min away from a cath lab. The patient has also suffered from recent trauma, what is your best option? a. Give a Fibrinolytic b. Don’t give it and take patient to the cath lab c. D
60. B (recent trauma is a absolute contraindication for fibrinolytics) http://emergency-medicine.jwatch.org/cgi/content/citation/2009/213/4
62. Name 3 drugs that could be used to treat ventricular arrhythmias, which are most common in 1st hours after AMI.
62. Lidocaine, Procainamide, and Amiodarone
63. Comprehensive History!!
Ready to start studying? Once you get going, we'll notify you when it is time to study next.