Start learning this material nowGet Started
Unit 1 Review7 cards
Tagged as: lsat, nursingCopy deck
1. Order 2. Group 3. In/Out
1. Grab a rule 2. Specific 3. General 4. Complex
- Reading for facts, What you can prove. - Facts to draw up a conclusion. - Seen in inference questions.
- Looking for conclusions, premises, and gaps in the argument.
- First quesition in most games - Asks for the accpetable arrangement in a game - Should be done first
- These questions give you a new piece of information - they usually begin with "if"
- Ben done after, Grab-a-rule and Specific questions. - They do not give you any new information - They often begin with "which"
Ready to start studying? Once you get going, we'll notify you when it is time to study next.